Award-Winning Memory CareBehind the beautiful facade of The Moments flagship building in Lakeville, Minnesota, you’ll find the highest standard of care in an environment especially designed for those living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
- 24-Hour Nurse On-Site
- Medical Director
- Staffing ratio exceeds industry standard
- Culinary program features
made-from-scratch, chef prepared meals
- Person-centered programming supports
well-being and sensory stimulation
- Open-concept nurse’s station that double as therapy kitchens
- In-room, secured safe for medication dispensing
- 32 Suites. One-Story Living
- 6 air changes per hour remove stale, sick air and replace it with clean, fresh air
- High ceilings throughout and an abundance of natural light
- Each residential suite features a unique exterior look in the inside of the building to promote orientation and wayfinding
throughout the the building
- Open floor plan allows residents free movement throughout the entire building
- Beautiful patio and walking areas to enjoy the outdoors
Three New Ways to Tour
Because safety is our top priority for our residents and staff, The Moments of Lakeville Campus is closed to most visitors at this time.
If you’re currently seeking a more supportive environment for your loved one, The Moments is here for you. From private tours to self-guided 3D virtual tours, we invite you to explore our campus in a way that’s convenient for you.
Our resident specialist will give you a private tour and answer any questions you may have.
3D Virtual Tour
Explore The Moments in 3D
Walk through The Moments and experience the big picture with this self-guided, life-like virtual tour.
Narrated Video Tour
Listen, Learn and See
This tour guides you through our award-winning innovations specifically designed for a memory care environment.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
This disease has had a profound emotional effect on my family, and I wish it had never happened to us. However, I carry on with my life and responsibilities every day knowing that my husband is safe, comfortable, happy, active and being cared for in an exceptional culture of quality people. If I had to do it over, I would always choose The Moments for my husband.
– Linda L.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Mom feels safe and well taken care of at The Moments. We appreciate the low resident to staff ratio. We feel that the staff takes a real interest in mom and appreciate the personal attention to her needs. Her health has improved greatly since being there with proper medication management and diet. Mom had a brief hospitalization shortly after moving in, and allowing mom to rehab at The Moments, instead of a rehab center, was so helpful. The staff did a great job helping her readjust and heal.
– The Family of Carol Ann K.
Learn More on Our Blog
Food plays a significant role in our lives. Colorful, inventive, delicious, and comforting, food is a common thread that brings people together — all while providing nourishment...
Looking for information on the best vitamins for dementia? We are here to help. Because we understand that dementia is a frustrating reality for millions of people. In fact, the...
Have you ever breathed in the smell of rain after a warm summer day? Or caught the scent of winter pines as the wind cuts through the trees? Did that trigger something inside you...