A Garden to Delight the Senses
The Moments has made a purposeful decision to extend our outdoor space—ensuring plenty of safe social-distancing and gathering spaces campus wide. From the first step into The Moments Garden, a feeling of tranquility and comfort will wash over you.
Thoughtfully designed to expand on our Sensory Design methods, the private, outdoor garden and clubhouse allow for all senses to be explored. Smell the fresh herbs and blooming flowers while taking a moment of peaceful reflection by the koi pond; or stroll the walking path to engage in an outdoor activity in one of our beautiful open spaces.
Complete with a commercial kitchen including a pizza oven, our year-round clubhouse offers an open-air feel durng the summer and a cozy, warm setting in the winter.
Private Garden Features
- 10,000 sq ft Garden & Gathering Space
- Sensory Garden
- Large, low-trip, walking paths allowing for private strolls
- Private Garden House for Residents & Guests
- Commercial Kitchen with Pizza Oven
- Family Garden & Shaded Seating
- Outdoor Class & Relaxation Spaces
- Family Dining Areas (Indoor/Outdoor)
- Restrooms & Shower in Garden House